Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Random Rant

I don't think the words "sneaky" or "devious" are synonymous with "innocent."

I'm just saying.

23 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

I'm not sure if I disagree or not. ;D

Kralc said...

I agree, because fred and I are innocent; and you are the sneaky devious one! ;)

Naazju said...

I'm not the one that sneakily puts people's levels on expert for my own devious plans!

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

You can be sneakily innocent, can you not?

Naazju said...

No. The very nature of sneaky implies the knowledge of something going on, whether or not you're the ringleader. Innocent means uninformed or unaware. I believe we have stumbled across an oxymoron. . .

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Or you look guilty, but are secretly and craftily innocent.

Or you can look like you are being mischievous and crafty, while in actuality you are doing something quite innocent.

Ovesh!

Fredjikrang said...

(One of my more clever, and harmless, exploits. ;D )

Naazju said...

Well, in this case, there was no innocent sneaking. Only blatant sneaking. On a poor, innocent, sick person.

Fredjikrang said...

I don't know, I'm feeling rather healthy. ;D

Naazju said...

I didn't mean you and you know it. :p

Fredjikrang said...

Lol!

You still got over 90%, so I'm not sure what you are complaining about. ;D

Fredjikrang said...

And I think Sam has a point. What if someone was being sneaky about being innocent. ;D

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Ah ha! Fred backs me up!

Naazju said...

Then he isn't truly innocent.

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Only in appearance would I not be innocent. Otherwise I am innocent, sneakily done or not.

Naazju said...

I don't believe anyone that knows Fred or Kralc to be innocent (and yes, that does include me).

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Oh, well that's Fred. He is never innocent. I agree there.

Naazju said...

HA! Told you, Fred!

Fredjikrang said...

*halo*


See? Innocent! ;D

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Floating glazed donuts above your head don't count Fred. ;)

Naazju said...

Neither do light tricks or faulty wiring that may be above your head.

Fredjikrang said...

Hey! My halo is real! (At least, I see it. ;D )

Naazju said...

You're the only one. You must have it painted on your glasses or something. :D