Monday, December 29, 2008

Freak Gasoline-Fight Accidents

**edit** Here is the other side of the tale. BE WARNED. It is extremely hilarious!

We're told to serve our fellow-men and be grateful. This would mean that, if someone serves you, you should repay them with kindness or somehow compensate them, don't you think? Not have to wrestle them against their own car to try and put a debit card into the slot? Or not have to hit "cancel" every time they tried to purchase gas with their own card? Or SOMETHING?

Someone is going to get some cash put where they don't want it and they're going to like it. Dang it.



**EDIT** I have found two bruises and a scratch on my right hand.

**EDIT AGAIN** I have found two bruises on my left elbow.

**EDIT, pt. 3** I have found a bruise on my right elbow. :)

22 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

You know, some would say that respecting the wishes of others and allowing them to serve you would be a great form of repayment. ;D

Welcome back!

(Oh, and you bruise easily. ;D )

Naazju said...

Some would say that I was already forced to allow me to be served so why can't I do something to say thank you?

(No, I don't. You didn't see the way we fought.)

wv: amptions

Naazju said...

Ew, that still makes no sense: I was told I had to be served. I wanted to say thank you. The end.

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Well it shouldn't come down to fighting should it? Because that defeats the purpose of serving and being served.

Fredjikrang said...

Saying thank you does not involve demanding to pay for gas. ;D

(And yes, you do. As evidence, the person with whom you battled has no bruises. ;D )

Naazju said...

(Fred: I'm considerably more gentle than he is. :p)

Sam: It wasn't supposed to lead to fighting.

Everyone: I don't mind these bruises. I know exactly how they showed up and consider them more "battle wounds" than anything else.

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

But you shouldn't have battle wounds...

Estas loca chica. ;)

Naazju said...

It was an epic battle! Of *course* I need battle wounds!

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

An epic battle to pay for some dude's gas?

Can I challenge you to an epic battle then? :)

Naazju said...

Well, you didn't give me a ride to work nor did you pick me up from the airport when my other ride completely fell through. Sorry!

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Well then I offer my humble services. Especially since TC Jr. gets such good gas mileage.

Naazju said...

Thank you. I'll keep that in mind if I fly anywhere before next Christmas (it's kind of a rare occurrence).

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Do you have your own car?

Naazju said...

Yes. Beepy really hates leaving the Provo/Orem area though. Also, snow. Also, rain. Also, stopping on hills. :)

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Why'd you name it Beepy?

Naazju said...

Because when we got the cruise control fixed, the electrician jacked something up so that anytime a car door is open my car beeps (it used to only happen if your seat belt wasn't on while driving or the headlights had been left on when the car was off.) Naturally, my friends dubbed him "Beepy."

Kralc said...

I was SO being gentle! you don't even understand what it would be like if i decided to not be gentle in a situation like that,and Heather had already paid for gas so there was no need for me to be double paid.

(you do bruise really easy.) ;)

Naazju said...

See, and you could have told me that beforehand and I would've been more sly about it. And you already knew that I was going to *try* because my roommates said so as we left the apartment! This was not unexpected; I think you *wanted* an epic gasoline fight!

Fredjikrang said...

Well, they certainly are amusing! ;D

Naazju said...

To readers of his blog. :D

Kralc said...

I just thought you would try, and I would just put in my card and it would be over... you were the driving force behind what it became.

Naazju said...

Well, apparently I'm in a "fightin' mood" because I wrestled Clinton last week. :D