What is the difference between 1 and 2?
80 new songs.
Don't worry. It'll be released. Eventually.:D
That's what they said about Starcraft 2, which, if what the rumors say are true, comes out tomorrow. After 10 years.So you get 80 new songs for $50.00?
I'm not sure how much the game alone costs, since I've never actually purchased one of these things. Fred's roommate is the "Official Acquirer" of all things Rock Band. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What is the difference between 1 and 2?
80 new songs.
Don't worry. It'll be released. Eventually.
:D
That's what they said about Starcraft 2, which, if what the rumors say are true, comes out tomorrow. After 10 years.
So you get 80 new songs for $50.00?
I'm not sure how much the game alone costs, since I've never actually purchased one of these things. Fred's roommate is the "Official Acquirer" of all things Rock Band. :)
Post a Comment