Clark volunteered for the sake of confusing my boss (who also heard the story and laughed) but I have a feeling you'd see right through that charade. ;)
It's okay, apparently I was comatose when I got married. Also, my husband is stingy for I have no ring on my hand with which to prove my relationship status.
After some of the stuff tonight, that is saying something! (Is it just me or do conversations always become more awkward when Clinton is involved. :D )
10 comments:
That is unbelievably awesome! :D
You should bring your husband over tonight. I'd like to meet the lucky man. ;D
Clark volunteered for the sake of confusing my boss (who also heard the story and laughed) but I have a feeling you'd see right through that charade. ;)
Yeah, I don't think that would work too well. ;D
You should find a random stranger off the street. I'm sure that will go well. ;D
I think you still might suspect that I'm not telling the truth. :)
That is FREAKING hilarious! I am just wondering why I didn't get an invitation. I am a little hurt.
It's okay, apparently I was comatose when I got married. Also, my husband is stingy for I have no ring on my hand with which to prove my relationship status.
Well, hopefully he introduces himself to you soon. ;D
I think it might be an awkward moment to end all awkward moments. . .
After some of the stuff tonight, that is saying something! (Is it just me or do conversations always become more awkward when Clinton is involved. :D )
That is just a given fact. :D
Post a Comment