Thursday, December 18, 2008

Random Blurbs

Today's Song of the Day: "Diary of Jane" by Breaking Benjamin. It's in my head and not leaving anytime soon.

Today's Worry: I have to drive home because it was snowing so hard this morning I didn't want to walk to work.

Today's Wish: That four o'clock will come quickly and the sun will have been out for a couple of hours at that point.

Today's Awesome Moment: Spelling onomatopoeia correctly on the first try.

7 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

You know, you should come to a reader party sometime. We had one last night. Shame on Fred if he didn't invite you. ;)

Naazju said...

He did invite me. I was getting a) working on my parent's Christmas present, b) getting home taught, c) telling a story. All of which were very important (especially the first and last). I hope you had fun!

Fredjikrang said...

I sure did invite her!

(And I want to hear this story you were telling. ;D )

Naazju said...

Um, no. Sorry.

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Was it a funny story at least

Fredjikrang said...

Or utterly tragic?

Naazju said...

Neither.