That is sad. At least it isn't tonight though!
Meh, I don't really feel well. We'll see how tonight goes. :(
What is the bubble wrap for?
To make myself happy. Last time there was a really bad week at work, someone got a package with tons and tons of bubble wrap. I stole it so I could relieve stress and have had some stored away, just in case.
So you pop it to relieve stress? Cool.
Yup! It's really fun!
Yay for bubble wrap! :D
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is sad. At least it isn't tonight though!
Meh, I don't really feel well. We'll see how tonight goes. :(
What is the bubble wrap for?
To make myself happy. Last time there was a really bad week at work, someone got a package with tons and tons of bubble wrap. I stole it so I could relieve stress and have had some stored away, just in case.
So you pop it to relieve stress? Cool.
Yup! It's really fun!
Yay for bubble wrap! :D
Post a Comment