Jam Session
I just spent the last two and a half hours playing music with my dad. And by "playing music" I mean being hopelessly less musical than my dad by holding a guitar and trying to pick out chords (I still remember Am, Em, F, C, D, G and that other one. . .) and singing while my dad alternated between the mandolin ("Losing My Religion" by REM and "Walk On" by John Hiatt were pretty tight) and stealing the guitar I was using. Also, I currently sound like a frog (huzzah illness), which will make the recording my mom took (which I didn't notice until who knows how far into it) sound pretty funny. In the future. :D
4 comments:
I want to hear this recording! it sounds like it will be funny!
(my word was hichick, that is interesting...)
Um, it's on my mother's digital recorder so I won't have access to it for a while. . .
You should get it and we can all enjoy it tomorrow. ;D
Unfortunately, I really have no access to it and, even if I had stolen my mother's camera, we wouldn't have had a way to upload/view it. So it is safely in Colorado. :D
Post a Comment