Monday, December 15, 2008

Why tickling is of the devil:

A picture is worth a thousand words, right? I can't even bend my leg right now . . . (and it looks this wonderful even *after* icing it until 3 am)



15 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

Wow. You sure are colorful! ;D

(Aaaaand. I still think you bruise easily. Though I am, of course, totally and completely innocent of any wrongdoing in this case. I was all the way across the room at the time of the tragic incident. :D )

Naazju said...

I'll give you credit for not actually participating but you also weren't stopping. There's a saying somewhere out there about how not doing something is just as bad as doing the wrong thing.

And it hurts. A lot. Like, I can't bend my leg much.

Fredjikrang said...

I'm sad that it hurts. :-(

And I do stop it occasionally. :-)

(And I might point out that, had you been sitting on a couch, as we often suggest to you, you wouldn't have gotten that bruise. ;D )

Naazju said...

(If I had been sitting on the couch, I would've been tickled with much more frequency. Because I stayed where I was, I wasn't poked by him for the rest of the night.)

Catie said...

Oh wow. And I thought I bruised easily. Dude, who was the tormentor? That's like 'major aggressor', like me when I play the 'hit someone with a rolled up newspaper' name game. It's like Whac-A-Mole. ;)

Kris10 said...

HOLY CRAP!!! Maybe you need new friends who are not so abusive!

Fredjikrang said...

See! We aren't the only ones who think you bruise easily! :D

Naazju said...

I love Whack-A-Mole! It's a good game. And. . .I won't name names on my blog. :D Although if you ask me personally, over Facebook messaging, I will probably tell you.

I don't think "bruise easily" and "can't bend her leg" should go in the same category. I bruised because I got hurt. I don't bruise as easily as you think; you're not as gentle as you think you are (and I mean that "you" as in a collective "you.")

Fredjikrang said...

Well, you definitely bruise much more easily than I do. ;D

(I think you just need to realize that yes, you do bruise easily. That doesn't make you a bad person, you know. ;D )

Naazju said...

People that bruise easily are black and blue all over. I have choice, concentrated welts in increments (usually associated with tickling sessions). If I had to rate myself on a "how easily do you bruise?" scale, I'd put myself at a 35 out of 100.

Fredjikrang said...

With 1 being "I bruise at the touch of a feather?" ;D

Naazju said...

With 100 being that. Silly.

Fredjikrang said...

Ehhhh.

If that was the scale, I think me and all my roommates would be at well over 100. You saw a small example of our daily antics on Monday. Not a single bruise among the lot of us. :D

Naazju said...

Boys are made of rubber.

Fredjikrang said...

Yeah, it's awesome. :D