For some reason when I'm completely exhausted, my body likes to play the "how long can I continue to stay awake, even though I'm in dire need of sleep?" game. Which is stupid, frustrating, and pointless.
Oh, I have plenty of things to do while lying awake. I'd rather just have my body recognize that it's in bed and it's well past a decent hour to go to sleep, so it's SUPPOSED to stop thinking/whatever it is that it does and actually get some rest.
4 comments:
That is sad. :(
Maybe you need to start collecting sheep, so that you'll have something to do while laying awake? ;D
Oh, I have plenty of things to do while lying awake. I'd rather just have my body recognize that it's in bed and it's well past a decent hour to go to sleep, so it's SUPPOSED to stop thinking/whatever it is that it does and actually get some rest.
That happened to me last night. I stayed up until two to watch The Notebook because it's the best love story of all time. Worth it? Maybe...
Kellies: I have actually never seen that movie . . . ::cowers::
Post a Comment