I finally listened to those, and I totally agree. I especially liked "Come Home." :D
Ungodly Hour is my favorite song off that album. It makes me sad, which makes me happy. Hmm . . . that makes me sound kind of troubled.
Em: Sounds like you should make some sculptures . . . ;)Fred: GOOD! I love both those songs a lot and they happened to fit my mood yesterday. :D
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I finally listened to those, and I totally agree. I especially liked "Come Home." :D
Ungodly Hour is my favorite song off that album. It makes me sad, which makes me happy. Hmm . . . that makes me sound kind of troubled.
Em: Sounds like you should make some sculptures . . . ;)
Fred: GOOD! I love both those songs a lot and they happened to fit my mood yesterday. :D
Post a Comment