oh. yes. the noive of that dawn jackhammah. What awe dey thinkin of?
They are just giving you the gift of a concussive alarm! ;D
I didn't *WANT* the alarm! I didn't have to be anywhere until 11 am, so I purposely had no alarm set so I could enjoy sleeping in, for a change. :(
That is kind of sad then. You should have written them a strongly worded letter, and then hand delivered it. I bet that would have been a new one for them. ;D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh. yes. the noive of that dawn jackhammah. What awe dey thinkin of?
They are just giving you the gift of a concussive alarm! ;D
I didn't *WANT* the alarm! I didn't have to be anywhere until 11 am, so I purposely had no alarm set so I could enjoy sleeping in, for a change. :(
That is kind of sad then. You should have written them a strongly worded letter, and then hand delivered it. I bet that would have been a new one for them. ;D
Post a Comment