Sunday, October 25, 2009

"Farewell"

There is a tradition that isn't allowed to be a tradition anymore (and when I say "not allowed" I mean "highly discouraged but still held all the time") called the "Missionary Farewell" and we got to go to Fred's! Here are some pictures of some mighty fine looking people, giving hugs to Fred while we still can. :D


Me and my lovely roommates (who unintentionally matched someone else in the apartment) with Fred. Hi Fred!


Everyone's favorite Kendel with Fred!


Kralc, Fred and the Barbarian High Priestess with their matching ties.

Aw, some people traveled from Las Vegas to visit! Tender . . .

5 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

Aww. Look at all those lovely ladies!

The guys…not so much. ;D


WV: Opahs! :D

Naazju said...

We were discussing the fact that you were a pimp, btw. :D

Fredjikrang said...

But my name isn't even Angelo! ;D

Naazju said...

I know, it's great, isn't it? ;)

Fredjikrang said...

Lol. If you say so! ;D