Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dreams

This weekend has included some really weird dreams.

Night before last: I was proposed to with a very nice silver band (aka a ring, not a musical group) and I told him no, a la Ella Enchanted (the book).

Last night: I was at home, which turned out to be a third or fourth story pent apartment. I was wearing a gold sweater (everyone knows I avoid yellow/gold/most cream-colored things due to my skin tone) and crying that my parents wouldn't play Beatles Rock Band with me like they had promised.

I mean, seriously?

4 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

Wow. I had no idea that you felt so strongly about Beatles Rock Band. ;D

Dreams kind of make me happy. :D

Naazju said...

Dude. It's BEATLES ROCK BAND.

And I thought the last couple of nights were weird, too. :D

Fredjikrang said...

Hm. Good point. ;D

Naazju said...

Good point about Beatles Rock Band or the last couple of nights being weird?