Last Friday, the toilet at work stopped up. I'd never tried to unclog one before, so I actually had to google instructions on how to do it correctly (since everything I was trying was failing). Finally, after watching a vid and reading an article (yeah, isn't that weird?) I was able to get the toilet to cooperate and empty itself. I found this one of the high points of my Friday, so I proudly shared with my roommates and sister.
Of course, today, after the repairman came for the fact that it was leaking every time it was flushed (a problem that's persisted for about two weeks) and gave it a 'once over,' the toilet stopped flushing properly again. Boo-fail. (I did 'fix' it again just now. But I'm going to be humble and hope that that keeps it fixed.)
Here's hoping.
2 comments:
Did your hoping pay off?
I've been avoiding using the restroom at work because ignorance is bliss. :D
Post a Comment