Can I just confess that I want to move to Draper, UT (where the current heading photograph was taken) because I want to live on Magic Wand Street? Please?
Melanie: I have to admit that that is a totally awesome career choice!
Nae: The only problem is that those houses are ridiculously expensive (weren't they $3 million?) and I'm fairly sure I'll never be able to afford it. :(
4 comments:
Do it! I'll move there with you! :o)
Have I ever mentioned that I want to be a street namer? This is good inspiration.
Natalia, you'll just have to use your mighty political pull to get whatever street you live on renamed to be more magical. ;D
WV: impanflu: That poor kid, he's must have pick up impanflu from the Halloween imps!
Melanie: I have to admit that that is a totally awesome career choice!
Nae: The only problem is that those houses are ridiculously expensive (weren't they $3 million?) and I'm fairly sure I'll never be able to afford it. :(
Fred: Whoa, when did I get political pull?
Post a Comment