So . . . remember that time that I blogged about sports and how many different events I'd been to this year and the fact that I actually understood something about it?
My reward is that ESPN Game Day has now invaded my backyard.
I kid you not--the west parking lot is just behind my apartment complex and there have been trucks since late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning. Also, folks have been camping out since I left for work Thursday morning. With a tent and everything.
And, while visiting a girls' apartment, I got to explain what that meant (the ESPN game day part, not so much the camping out bit). Which made me feel very much not like myself, since I'm not usually the one saying stuff about ESPN or sports of any kind.
How many times can I write ESPN in one blog post?
5 comments:
Oh, I think you could have fit it in a few more times. ;D
You know how I hate repeating myself!
But it is fun! :D
But mostly redundant! And that makes my 8th grade teacher really sad!
Eh, I don't think any of those were redundant. Except for maybe the last one, but it is really like seasoning at that point, just added for flavor! ;D
Post a Comment