So, my roommate Amy found a place that encourages people to take pictures of their hometown every day and she finally started the one for Provo and I get to help!
I have no idea what we'll do when we leave for Mexico, but I'm really excited right now, especially because of all the GORGEOUS foliage around town. :)
I have a link on the right (among the 84 others--that's right, I'm almost to 100!) if you want to check it out. :D
6 comments:
What's the link? I can't find it and that sounds cool.
http://provocitydailyphoto.blogspot.com/
The main link is citydailyphoto.blogspot.com and there are volunteers all over the world that post pictures from Salt Lake to Stolkholm. I'm kind of pumped.
The link on the right is under "Provo Daily Photo," I think. :)
Where are you going in Mexico?
Sweet! I'm so watching it for the next. . .two and a half weeks. :D
Actually the main webpage is citydailyphoto.com. It's way cool--I love looking at pictures of different cities all over the world.
Okay, that is really cool. :D
Post a Comment