Sometimes, I wish I could still get tucked in at night. Especially when the wind is like a distant siren and the rain is constantly slapping against my window.
so, you need to marry a man who will tuck you in. Just for future reference. It doesn't need to be over just because you are older. You might have to wait a little while longer for it, but it is still as fun as you remember! :) If i am really sleepy at night and Richard has to walk me upstairs, he usually tucks me in too. And if I ask him, he also does it. It is kinda fun! :) Silly...yes...but fun.
2 comments:
Mmm, that does sound good. On days or nights like those all I want is a book, a fireplace, and a cup of tea . . .and no responsibility.
so, you need to marry a man who will tuck you in. Just for future reference. It doesn't need to be over just because you are older. You might have to wait a little while longer for it, but it is still as fun as you remember! :) If i am really sleepy at night and Richard has to walk me upstairs, he usually tucks me in too. And if I ask him, he also does it. It is kinda fun! :) Silly...yes...but fun.
Post a Comment