Hopefully it was from your husband. ;D
Was it chocolate? Those are the best kind. :)
(Also, I'm shocked that I was able to leave a comment. I haven't been able to do that the whole time I've been home, because these computers are finicky.)
Aw yeeaah. Even if it was just for the sake of a New Years Eve kiss...aw yeeaah. :D
Nope, macaroony, it was a real, scratchy, kiss on the cheek, lol. :DAnd, Fred, you saw who it was from. He's not my husband, but rather, the father of my children, remember?
Not your husband, but the father of your children? Is this why you were scheduling kids today? ;D
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hopefully it was from your husband. ;D
Was it chocolate? Those are the best kind. :)
(Also, I'm shocked that I was able to leave a comment. I haven't been able to do that the whole time I've been home, because these computers are finicky.)
Aw yeeaah. Even if it was just for the sake of a New Years Eve kiss...aw yeeaah. :D
Nope, macaroony, it was a real, scratchy, kiss on the cheek, lol. :D
And, Fred, you saw who it was from. He's not my husband, but rather, the father of my children, remember?
Not your husband, but the father of your children? Is this why you were scheduling kids today? ;D
Post a Comment