Sunday, January 18, 2009

*100th post!*

Wow, um, I didn't think I'd *ever* get to 100 posts since I'm not the kind of person to actually keep up with a record or anything.

And how am I celebrating, you may ask? By baking cupcakes and eating ice cream. Okay, so that's not really what either of those foods are for, but, hey, now I have an excuse to eat them earlier than originally planned, right? Right?

Fine. I won't. But only because I cracked two eggs one-handed today. :D

5 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

Riggggghht. *sly wink*




:D

Fredjikrang said...

Somehow, I completely missed the "cracked two eggs one handed today" part. Congratulations! :D

Naazju said...

I only ate *one* cupcake and it was to see if it was completely cooked. So there. :p

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Oh, en que quieres mejorar tu español, puedes visitar este blog para leer cosas en español y tambien para compartir el evangelio.

(Es un proyecto de me presidente de misión.)

Fredjikrang said...

And apparently the cupcake didn't kill you, so all is well! :D