(That title is meant to heard in a Ron Weasley from Potter Puppet Pals sort of voice.)
I was once told that, in order to feel adequately loved and appreciated, the average person needs 5 - 8 hugs, DAILY. Sunday was just about the luckiest day for me--I got so many hugs from friends that had come back from their Christmas vacations and also from the folks that I'd been able to hang out since my own return. It filled my soul with joy to know that I have so many wonderful, loving people in my life and that they are willing to show their affection in such a special way. Even last night, when my friend/visiting teacher came out of the building and ran toward me and we almost crushed each other into the snow piles that surrounded us because we were hugging so hard--those kinds of hugs are totally worth it and memorable. Happy day!
1 comment:
Hugs are happy! :D
Post a Comment