Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh what a night!

Just so everyone knows, I wrote a totally awesome blog earlier today. The formatting went all sorts of wiggy, though, and I still can't post it without the reader needing to elicit the use of a microscope.

Also, after six days of priming (getting (then rejecting) clamps, some over-zealous gorilla glue, a random, fallen bridge, and new strings) my guitar is finally available for use! Huzzah! (And. . .my fingers hurt. Yay steel strings.)

7 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

You're guitar is ready? Sweet. :D

And I can't wait to read your awesome post. :)

Kralc said...

you must have a cool friend who strung it for you... ;)

Fredjikrang said...

You know Kralc, that could be. I know this awesome guy who is pretty good at stringing guitars. I'll bet he was involved somehow. :D

Naazju said...

Fred: my awesome post is *still* being skitzy. :(

Kralc: yeah, he is pretty awesome. I think I'll keep him around just in case our apartment inherits any more guitars. . .

Fredjikrang said...

Naazju- You should try copying the text of that post into a new one, see if that solves the problem. :)

Naazju said...

Fred: I'm ridiculous but not *that* ridiculous. I've tried copy/paste into a new post, editing the post, copy/paste into word and transferring to a new post, etc. Blah!

wv: sawkite (lol!)

Fredjikrang said...

Next time I am around, I want to have a go at getting it posted, since that is apparently the only way that I will get to see it. :D