As any reader of this blog should know, I played Rock Band last night (neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow. . .) And, along the same lines as previous posts, I have a special place in my heart for the music that is, erm, performed. I especially love it when I'm in the car with a fellow Rock-er and a "Rock Band" song comes on the radio because then we just go into auto pilot and sing along at the top of our lungs. I also count it as a good day if I hear more than three "Rock Band" songs on the radio on my daily commute. This morning's was "Are You Gonna Be My Girl?" by Jet which (happily enough) reminds me of several things, including a video I took last summer (available on Facebook, if you're my friend).
Anyway, enough of that. I need to get back to work. But I may sneak onto YouTube to listen to more awesome music. . .
1 comment:
Yeah, I like the memories that come along with it. :D
Post a Comment