Monday, January 19, 2009

Music makes the world go 'round. . .

All right, even though I am fully aware that I'm a ridiculous lover of music (especially as evidenced on my blog) I just can't help it. When something makes me this happy, this frequently, I have to share with everyone because y'all deserve to be happy, too.

My roommates and I constantly amaze me. Not with our English skills (although there's plenty of *that* to be had) but just with our awesome creativity. And by creativity I totally mean the accepting of the fact that we're weird and random and we're okay with displaying that. For example, last night, we once again remembered that we owed Whitney a serenade (she had purchased our "service" at the canned food drive). We sat around, with a guitar, busted out the spoons again, added a bag of rice, nixed the harmonica, and came up with this:




I am definitely proud of us. (Also, the very beginning got cut off. No big.) I mean, who else can rhyme "lime," "nine," and "thyme" with "poetess divine"? Or completely redeem the phrase "nymphian queen"?

3 comments:

Catie said...

Heey Natalia Judd...that song was so awesome...you must've got those songwriting skills from meeee....Hey Natalia Ju- Okay I'm done singing. But that song was pretty awesome! It made me smile. :D
WV: inool- in a clean pool... there's no 'p' in it. lol that was bad.

Naazju said...

I love your wv sentences, they always make me happy!

And yeah, we probably got some skill from you. After all, I've known you a while now! Oh, we might have also had some help from that famous singer-guy. You know the one. ;)

Fredjikrang said...

That is, indeed, one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. :D