So, this one time, I started re-reading "What Will Happen in Book 7?" by the mugglenet.com staff. It brings my heart joy to know exactly what goes on in the series but to be able to remember all the crazy theories that me and my friends had and all the intense discussions we'd get into and all sorts of other stuff. I love good book series and I *definitely* love Harry Potter. :D
7 comments:
Even though Harry Potter was beating you up yesterday?
Not that I'm aware of. . . :)
I witnessed it! You said "Ow!" and there was Harry Potter. You then proceeded to put it on the table so that you wouldn't keep hitting your head on it. ;D
Oh, the book. Sorry, I was a little confused, apparently. And it wasn't so much that Harry Potter hurt me, but that I had hit my head on the exact spot that I'd already hit it twice that day--once being with the corner of that bookshelf-jutting thing in the bedroom. So, yeah, my head was a little tender. . .
Sounds like it!
Also sounds like you have been beating yourself up. You should apologize to yourself for that. ;D
Actually, what happened was I randomly woke up really early on Sunday morning and sat up quickly, thinking I was late for something. I hit my head pretty darn good (it smarted for quite some time yesterday) and proceeded to lay back down, thinking how ironic it would be if the hit had resulted in a concussion.
Later that day, we were flipping over our quote board and I forgot I was standing underneath the divider ceiling and hit my head again. That sucked.
Then, of course, Harry Potter came on the scene. It just wasn't a good day for my head. I'm sure today will be much better. :D
Ow!
Wait, let me think about that. Yup. Ow!
I certainly hope today was a better day for your head! :)
Post a Comment