Lol. Well, that's good to know, I suppose. ;)(I was going to make a joke involving Rock Band, but was afraid that you would subsequently ban yourself from it, so I stopped myself. ;) )
Well, I included "Rock Band" as part of "music" even though they're two separate tags which bumped up the stats.And, no. I don't think I could ban myself from Rock Band. Not even if I love it more than people. ;) (Which I don't, in most cases.)
Lol! It's like you read my mind! ;D(And I'm glad you don't. I hear people are awesome. ;) )
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Lol. Well, that's good to know, I suppose. ;)
(I was going to make a joke involving Rock Band, but was afraid that you would subsequently ban yourself from it, so I stopped myself. ;) )
Well, I included "Rock Band" as part of "music" even though they're two separate tags which bumped up the stats.
And, no. I don't think I could ban myself from Rock Band. Not even if I love it more than people. ;) (Which I don't, in most cases.)
Lol! It's like you read my mind! ;D
(And I'm glad you don't. I hear people are awesome. ;) )
Post a Comment