Music is my life
Remember that time that I totally blog too much? And it's usually about music? My friend, Jason, walked into Rock Band with this shirt on:
To quote Merry, in the theatrical version of Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring, "I'm getting one!"
10 comments:
Nice!
I have to admit that when I first saw that shirt, I thought that you would probably want one. :D
Well, yes! I mean, how many shirts do I own that somehow reference music?
"I Adore Broke Musicians"
Paramore shirt
"This guitar is a Horcrux"
at least 3 band T-shirts (my high school)
Jimmy Eat World
Coldplay
I mean. . .and that's just off the top of my head!
Wait, do you have a Coldplay shirt in addition to your Coldplay jacket? :D
Heck. Yes.
Lol. Good to know! :D
You've even seen me wear it in pictures, it not in real life. In fact, I could probably post pictures of me in most of those T-shirts.
Hmmm. . .
Lol! Sounds like an idea is brewing! :D
Well, I've already linked a few of those pictures to you. :D
Yeah, it's true. One of them wasn't very helpful though. ;D
That's because you already had another for a reference. :p
Post a Comment