Monday, January 12, 2009

Two songs. . .

Two songs that have gotten me through the weekend:

"Say" by John Mayer
"Out of My League" by Stephen Speaks

And I won't go into too much detail (because there isn't much to go into) but, remember how I said that I have favorite parts of favorite songs? Well, I adore the instrumentation in both of these pieces. I hope you like 'em, too.

2 comments:

Catie said...

I know all about "Say" it's an incredible song, but Oh. My. Gosh. Stephen Speaks: Siiiiiiiiiiiigh. ::melts into puddle in my chair:: No wonder you got through the weekend. Dang. Gina. New Favorite. Thanks for sharing!! :D
WV: catiment. :D It was not what she said but what catiment, that was important.

Naazju said...

Lol! I love your sentence!

And, yeah, that songs turns me into a popsicle stick on the Fourth of July. *happy!*