I've been reviewing what I've eaten this week and come to the realization that I eat a lot of yellowish/orangish/tan colored food.
Chicken Ramen
Mac & Cheese
Cheesy Rice Pilaf
Lemon Chicken stuff
Orange juice
Apple juice
Omelet
Cheese sandwich
Toast with butter
I think I need to go grocery shopping and make sure I hit more of the color spectrum. . .
5 comments:
Makes me wonder if orange tastes better than the other colors. ;D
(And I know that there was some green stuff in at least some of those foods! :) )
Yes, but the main dish was orangey-yellow. I mean, I also ate a chocolate waffle earlier this week (brown) but still. It's just weird to realize that most of what I had this week was the same color!
That's true.
Didn't you have some pasta with a pesto sauce too? That's green.
It was a creamy pesto and it has a lot of lemon. It was yellow.
Lol. I give up. :-)
Post a Comment