Lol!Oh, I mean. *weep*;D
:p Do you even understand my sorrow?!
No. Not really.You'll have to explain it sometime. :D
Or you could ask your roommate. Although it doesn't seem that he thinks it's quite the sorrowful occasion. Then again, he's been playing the guitar longer than 8 months.
Perhaps I'll just have to start learning how to play the guitar, and then in eight months I'll know what you are talking about. ;D
That's a very long time to wait.
What's the alternative? :D
Asking your roommate. Like I said. :D
Lol. I thought you decided that wouldn't work, so I was looking for other options. I'll ask him though, I guess, and we'll see. :D
I asked him. First thing he said was, "they aren't that bad" or something to that effect. ;D
Well, bah.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Lol!
Oh, I mean. *weep*
;D
:p Do you even understand my sorrow?!
No. Not really.
You'll have to explain it sometime. :D
Or you could ask your roommate. Although it doesn't seem that he thinks it's quite the sorrowful occasion. Then again, he's been playing the guitar longer than 8 months.
Perhaps I'll just have to start learning how to play the guitar, and then in eight months I'll know what you are talking about. ;D
That's a very long time to wait.
What's the alternative? :D
Asking your roommate. Like I said. :D
Lol. I thought you decided that wouldn't work, so I was looking for other options. I'll ask him though, I guess, and we'll see. :D
I asked him. First thing he said was, "they aren't that bad" or something to that effect. ;D
Well, bah.
Post a Comment