Oh natalia, I understand this concept soooooooooo well. It's the story of my life. You don't want to get stuck in a rut so you mix things up a bit. At the same time, when the big changes DO come around it's extremely overwhelming and it freaks you out. That's why I've been struggling lately... :|
WV: imbil. "Hi, imbil, and it's been three days since my last halo fix..." LOL
6 comments:
Um, it is really hard to read your blog with the plaid. Just so you know. ;D
Oh natalia, I understand this concept soooooooooo well. It's the story of my life. You don't want to get stuck in a rut so you mix things up a bit. At the same time, when the big changes DO come around it's extremely overwhelming and it freaks you out. That's why I've been struggling lately... :|
WV: imbil. "Hi, imbil, and it's been three days since my last halo fix..." LOL
It's not plaid Fred, it's argyle. Duh! ;)
Oh. Silly me. :D
And I tried to change the font colors so it would be easier to read. Sorry.
Catie: Yeah, we should have a vent session, or something. Or a support group. :) Also, I love your wv sentence, again!
Yay! That helps. Thanks Naazju! :D
Post a Comment