Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"We could have made it on green glass"

All right. Last night I was able to see BYU perform "Thoroughly Modern Millie" which is one of my favorite shows out there. Here are the typical "we went to a show but we can't take pictures of the show so we'll be weird in our own photos" pictures:


Check out that cheekbone, kids. Money. I should be a model. ;)



This is us, ridiculously happy before the show began. We're awesome. Also, Janae, I like your hoodie!


Anyway, I absolutely adore this show. First of all, it takes place in the Roarin' 20s. Secondly, because the music and dancing in it is amazing. Also, I just really like the point that it makes. It teaches that you should love people for who they are rather than what others want you to think is right.

Also, guys who dance while dressed in black with sparkling white suspenders and fedoras *are* hot. Thanks for the heads up, macaroony. ;)


6 comments:

*Janae* said...

Thank you for going with me! And thanks for pointing out my hoodie! ;)
The suspenders were amazing except I couldn't fully enjoy it since that one guy reminded me too much of you-know-who! :o)

Naazju said...

Yeah, well, one day you'll see a group of male dancers in all their awesome get-up and you won't have that problem! ;)

Catie said...

How fun! I dig your shirt, Natalia! it looks fantastic on you...p.s. by the way.

Naazju said...

Lol, thanks Catie! Speaking of shirts, how's yours coming along?

Anonymous said...

1. You're welcome. :)

2. I'm definitely seeing it again tonight. Hooray for jobs that give you discounted tickets! (And by "tickets," I really mean "ticket." It was a sad day when they changed from giving away two completely free tickets to selling one ticket for $2.)

Anonymous said...

DANG! I want to see it so bad!